Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€3,000 - €3,700 per monthMarketing
- Bonus scheme based on team performance (13th month, all-inclusive weekend getaway, free flight tickets to Bali).
- A three-week workation in a sun-drenched destination
- A pension scheme (+3% on your gross salary)
- Regular guest list spots for festivals, events & club nights
We are looking for a Social Strategist who will take care of the creative strategies for our clients. You will be responsible for various short-form video strategies and other creative expressions that our client produces. Based on thorough research into the market, target groups and trends, you will come up with super sharp social strategies. To implement the strategy, you will work together with your team, consisting of Creatives, Social Media Managers, Videographers, Designers, Editors and Account Managers. You will report to the Lead Creative Strategist, who is also your sparring partner. You will be the permanent point of contact when it comes to creativity. In addition to creating strategies, you get pleasure from pitching because, together with the Account Manager, you will develop proposals and convey them to the customer in a convincing manner.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Convert creative briefings into substantiated social strategies for clients such as Xenos, Mysteryland, Wehkamp, GOGO Jongerenreizen and Fresh 'n Rebel
- Write inspiring and clear strategic briefings and transfer them to fellow creatives
- Provide feedback on the creative elaboration of the strategy
- In collaboration with the Account Manager, you will develop proposals for new and existing customers
- Pitching for new and existing customers
- 2 years of experience at an agency, of which 1 year in the role as Creative Strategist, Social Media Strategist or in a similar position
- You are used to writing a strategy based on cultural insights, research and substantiation
- You are creative and a real storyteller
- Your communication in Dutch and English is top notch
- You have completed training at a minimum HBO level
- You have knowledge of various marketing disciplines (preferably deep knowledge of TikTok and/or short-form video content) and stay informed by continuing to delve into trends and developments within our field
- You are someone who takes responsibility and is not averse to hard work. You see problems (if there are any) as challenges and you solve them together with your team.
- You have high energy, are social and treat your colleagues with respect
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
€3,000 - €3,700 per month