Financial Controller at an International Venture Hub
Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain€30,000 - €40,000 per yearFinance
Are you working in finance and looking for your next step? A passionate professional eager to put their experience to the test? Well, look no further, as a Financial Controller at an ecosystem of start-ups here in sunny Valencia you will get to take ownership of the finances of 4 companies.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Have a high level of English and Spanish;
- Pay attention to details and have a keen eye for numbers;
- Are self-starting, and looking for a challenge with growth opportunities.
How working here will make your life better:
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in a unique start-up / scale-up ecosystem; 🚀
- Free breakfast, lunch, and healthy snacks to fuel you for the day; 🥘
- A dynamic international environment consisting of like-minded professionals from 36 nationalities; 🌍
- An engaging company culture with regular team buildings, cool events, Friday drinks, and regular rewards for putting in the hard work!; 🏆
As Financial Controller, you will play a key role in structuring and managing the finances of 4 companies, ensuring that operational tasks such as bookkeeping, taxes, and balance sheets are done to the highest degree, as well as more strategic and analytical tasks, such as risk management, KPIs, P&Ls, and FP&A, to find the right balance between risk and growth.
- Ensuring the fastest service-to-cash cycle while maintaining healthy customer relationships (accounts receivable management);
- Ensuring that suppliers and employees are paid correctly and on time (accounts payable and payroll);
- Updating financial records in Exact Online;
- Preparing balance sheets;
- Maintaining and reconciling bank statements;
- Creating cost analysis reports;
- Reporting (internal, accountant contact for annual reporting);
- Taxes (VAT, contact person for corporation tax);
- Setting and monitoring KPIs;
- Setting up P&Ls;
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasting, and scenario analysis;
- You will be management's sparring partner in all of the above, but particularly in the areas of business performance, strategy, and the balance between risk and growth.
Please submit your CV and all the additional text/documents in English.